WORKING STUDENT - MARKETING AND INSIGHTS EEMEA
The Beam Suntory Germany GmbH is based in Frankfurt and is one of the leading companies for Marketing and distribution of premium spirits in Germany. Our large portfolio includes well-known global Whiskey brands such as Jim Beam, the World’s No 1* Bourbon Whiskey and Maker’s Mark as well as exceptional Single Malts such as Laphroaig, Bowmore, Auchentoshan, or The Macallan and unique Japanese Whiskeys such as The Yamazaki, Hibiki or The Hakushu.
Furthermore, we participate in other categories with great brands such as Courvoisier Cognac, Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Sourz, Brugal Rum, Sauza Tequila and Bols Liqueurs. Beam Suntory Germany is a 100% subsidiary of Beam Suntory Inc.
To Support our Emerging Markets Team in Frankfurt/ Main (Germany), we are looking for a
Working Student - Marketing and Insights EEMEA (m/f)
- Prepare and update regular Division/Markets scorecards, reports, presentations
- Prepare upon request Multiple sources analyses for marketing and commercial teams supporting business decisions and strategic planning.
Market Research Reports:
- Design and maintain regular reporting for markets and central team based on Brand Health tracking, Nielsen, IWSR, other sources.
- Responsible for managing and improving cross-country reporting, setting standards for country reporting as well as preparation of regional commentary.
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies:
- Student of Business Studies, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Inclination to work with numbers and results interpretation
- English knowledge – speaking -good, writing - excellent
- Good communication skills, economics and marketing basic
- Self-driven, results-orientated and pragmatic
- Strong knowledge of MS office, especially Power Point and Excel
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.