TERRITORY MANAGER CT
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Connecticut
Territory Manager - CT
Monitor On/Off-Premise distributor execution and address all shortfalls with corrective action plans.
Set goals with state manager and distributor to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets, while monitoring progress to ensure goals are achieved.
Service and track progress in key On and Off-Premise accounts while working with distributor sales reps to drive NSV and distributor share of mind for the Beam Suntory portfolio.
Manage monthly/quarterly review meetings with State Manager to identify areas of opportunity, address business concerns and review key marketing and sales programs.
Track and drive all KPI and corporate initiatives.
This is a Great Opportunity because:
- The CT Territory Manager can be fully entrenched in the details of numerous programs and use creativity to refine the programs to maximize opportunities within the CT marketplace.
- Beam Suntory embraces the Entrepreneurial Approach and this provides the opportunity to develop skills and agility in program development and execution.
- Beam-Suntory is one of the top spirit suppliers in the state of CT and with that comes the opportunity to work for an industry leader and enhance an individual’s experience and career development.
- The Territory Manager has the opportunity of selling in Beam Suntory programs and items to key On and Off premise accounts that would tie directly in with national and regional programming. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and refine skills that could be further used within marketing as well as a state manager position.
- This is an opportunity to work closely with state and distributor management to build the business together creating impactful brands and programs.
- Manage end-to-end commercial business for the On/Off-Premise Channel in CT which includes programing, distribution, distributor relations, tastings, events and budgeting on a daily basis.
- Coordinate sales programs, key account presentations and other business drivers within CT On/Off-Premise Channels.
- Weekly sales calls and distributor ride with to key On/Off-Premise accounts throughout the state of CT.
- Organizing and executing distributor blitz days and sales rep work with.
- Set goals with state manager and distributor to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets, while monitoring progress to ensure goals are achieved.
- Manage monthly/quarterly review meetings (On/Off-Premise portion) with state and distributor management to identify areas of opportunity, address business concerns and review key marketing and sales programs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Education- Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of experience- 3+ years experience in the Beverage Alcohol Industry
- Level of experience- Strong rep/account relationships
- Industry experience- On/Off-Premise sales experience.
- Travel - 50% within the state
Additional qualifications desired: Strong analytic and budget capabilities. Proficient on the computer. On/Off-Premise experience a must. Marketing skills along with pricing and programming preferred.
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.