SR. ANALYST, REVENUE GROWTH MANAGEMENT
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Chicago, IL
Sr. Analyst, Revenue Growth Management
In support of the Pricing team, this role will support our pricing, reporting, analysis, distribution, and decision support across the US business. Execute financial pricing reports and analysis to make pricing decisions, engaging and supporting the Pricing, Finance, and Field Sales teams questions and adhoc projects to monitor for pricing opportunities.
This is a Great Opportunity because:
Opportunity to be a key participant in driving business decisions on our most powerful profit lever – pricing. In this role you will gain broad exposure to our sales, finance, and marketing teams both within Deerfield and across the country.
• Support analytical and reporting needs for Sr. Revenue Managers and Commercial RGM team
• Develop advanced statistical models to measure impact of pricing and promotional tactics on business results such as post-event analytics, price change impacts, and demand lever analysis
• Liaison with IT on the development and implementation of all RGM tools including Pricing Management, Nielsen, and Data Lake
• Create adhoc tools and templates to support end to end planning process
• Source and transform data necessary to support analytical models
• Develop insights using appropriate analytical tools to improve margins and grow topline
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business or economics. Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Strong analytical and computer skills a must.
- Must be able to build proficiency in usage of the following systems: Bobj, AC Nilesen, NABCA Diver, SAP, Aperity, Vistaar. Previous familiarity with these systems a plus.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze pricing, financial, and sales data. Ability to mine data for key insights.
- Comfortable presenting analysis and findings to pricing and cross-functional teams for debate and decision. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing roles and responsibilities on a frequent basis
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years business experience (e.g. product pricing, revenue management, or finance)
- Familiarity with the spirits industry or consumer packaged goods companies in general is preferred but not required
- Some travel (est. 10% of time) may be required
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.