SENIOR ANALYST FINANCE A&E 3P (M/F)
The Beam Suntory Germany GmbH is based in Frankfurt and is one of the leading companies for Marketing and distribution of premium spirits in Germany. Our large portfolio includes well-known global Whiskey brands such as Jim Beam, the World’s No 1* Bourbon Whiskey and Maker’s Mark as well as exceptional Single Malts such as Laphroaig, Bowmore, Auchentoshan, or The Macallan and unique Japanese Whiskeys such as The Yamazaki, Hibiki or The Hakushu.
Furthermore, we participate in other categories with great brands such as Courvoisier Cognac, Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Sourz, Brugal Rum, Sauza Tequila and Bols Liqueurs. Beam Suntory Germany is a 100% subsidiary of Beam Suntory Inc.
To Support our Finance Team in Frankfurt/ Main (Germany), we are searching for a
Senior Analyst Finance A&E 3P (m/f)
The region consists of 100 countries and offers a very diverse range of experience. Setting up and developing our presence in Emerging Markets together with Country Managers is key purpose of this role.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Work as an effective business partner for the Country Leads and the Regional Leadership Team
- Provide weekly shipments report and monthly reporting to Commercial team
- Ad hoc financial analysis supporting Commercial team and Commercial finance manager as appropriate
- Support and provide ad hoc pricing analysis and insights to Commercial teams
- Manage the approval & price communication to Customer Service & billing as per Regional process
- Track allocated brands performance
- Support Distributor inventory analysis and accuracy and develop distributor template for forecastings
- Work on diverse business projects together with other functions such as legal, marketing, sales, HR
- Contact person to translate Finance requirements easy to understand for colleagues outside finance
Qualification, experience & competencies
- University degree in Business Administration, preferably with major in Finance
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a financial planning and analysis role or commercial finance role
- Strong language skills in written & spoken English; fluent Spanish optional
- IT literate: High level Excel spreadsheet skills, financial system, regular usage in Power point & knowledge of Access database, SAP and business objects preferred
- Solid understanding of brand profitability including pricing, BI and cost levers
- Ability to coordinate processes and work within cross functional teams
- Time management and results oriented
- Strives in a challenging and fast moving environment
- Strong attention to detail, strong financial control mentality
- Cultural awareness and good interpersonal skills
- 30% Mobility: office based in Frankfurt; limited travel into European and Emerging Markets
You have a strong interest to operate in an international environment? You are looking for a position which enables you to realize your capabilities and which challenges you in a positive way? You belong to the best of your profession, you work target-orientated and you are a team-player? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents in English or German - including your earliest possible date of entry and salary expectations via our online career center.
For more information about the company, our brands and our social responsibility please visit www.beamdeutschland.de, www.beamsuntory.com and www.drinksmart.com.
*Quelle: The Nielsen Company, LEH + DM August 2017