Maker’s Mark a Subsidiary of Beam Suntory inspires human connections, memorable stories and family legacies by Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest premium spirits company... where each employee is treated like family and trusted to be custodians of our world-class portfolio of brands steeped in legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Maker’s Mark Distillery, a beautiful historic landmark nestled in Loretto, KY is searching for a Project Engineer. This position will be based at the distillery which is approximately 20 miles south of Bardstown, KY
Support operations by providing technical support for troubleshooting and optimizing production processes. Provide additional support by helping to improve Asset Care through improved operating and maintenance procedures. Manage capital projects through planning, estimating and implementation phases. Support development of long term plans to support future growth.
This is a Great Opportunity because:
Maker’s Mark is the world’s most recognized leader in premium bourbon and has ha history of steady growth. The increasing demand creates many opportunities for engineering professionals to innovate and develop along with the growing business. The collaborative, Team-oriented culture and the beautiful Victorian Village campus make it an exceptionally inviting place to work.
- Promote Safety and Quality as a part of every project.
- Prepare mass and energy balances.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Plan, estimate and manage Capital projects.
- Work effectively as a collaborative member of various cross-functional Teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- Education- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure- P.E., PMI, or PMP are a plus,
- Years of experience- Minimum 3 years in food or beverage industry
- Level of experience- Hands-on experience at duties similar to those described above.
- Industry experience- Food or Beverage production and packaging, distilled spirits experience a plus.
- Travel - Less than 10%