PACKAGING TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Clermont KY
Packaging Technician Trainee
This is a Great Opportunity because:
Opportunity to work for a great company with an opportunity to advance your career
Being a part of a transformation of the bourbon industry into an efficient and effective operation.
Ability to empower people to provide a quality product to our consumers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Performs a variety of duties including mechanical /electrical and PLC repair and troubleshooting, welding/machining and preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to follow instructions related to machinery to include training, machinery adjustments, trouble shooting and have the ability to detect mechanical\electrical deficiencies or failure in operations.
- Must keep equipment in proper operating condition to achieve target overall equipment effectiveness.
- Must maintain quality standards for maintenance, adherence to scheduling and departmental/ equipment cleanliness
- Must adhere to all Jim Beam and OSHA safety requirements, to include the wearing of PPE.
- Participates in root cause problem solving.
- Identify and eliminate waste in process.
- Follows job safety and environmental requirements and communicates concerns to immediate supervisor.
- Adheres to and promotes quality, environmental
Additional qualifications desired:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Must have at least 24 credit hours of approved coursework toward a certification in Industrial Maintenance, HVAC or Industrial Electricity, or documented equivalent Military mechanical maintenance training/education and experience, or successful completion of a state certified apprenticeship program for equivalent relative craft.
- TABE: Reasoning (4), Language (4), Math (10.5)
- Bennett Mechanical: 75% Minimum (51 out of 68)
- Standard Timing Model: 45 Minimum
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.