OFF PREMISE-CHANNEL MANAGER-METRO NEW YORK
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in [[filter7]] , [[filter2]] .
- Effectively manage a portion of Metro New York off-premise distributor teams and accounts with responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes. Successfully launch all new products off-premise achieving volume and distributions KPI’s as set out by corporate management.
- Work closely with Southern Glazier Wine and Spirits to manage quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that ensure distribution, displays and shelf goals are achieved and Go Spot Check (GSC) missions are being completed in specified months/quarters. Do this by working in collaboration with the distributor to identify gaps and build corresponding solutions.
- Work with distributor partners to drive premiumization of our portfolio and achieve our yearly NSV and DGP goals within the Off-Premise channel. Accomplish this while maintaining brand standards and being proactive in addressing any opportunities or challenges.
- Manage partnership accounts to deliver overall business while maintaining floor and shelf standards and proper pricing.
- Develop and present new volume opportunities for all customers to include opportunities with small sizes, allocated items, new brand categories, and growing brand trends
- Participate in monthly reviews with Manager of Channel Sales, Off Premise to identify any issues/concerns that can be improved upon with future programs and to call out successful business practices that we can expand upon moving forward.
- Work with integrity to ensure all efforts and sales involvement is in compliance with state and federal laws.
This is a great opportunity because...
- Work in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you can impact results and see your ideas (POS, programming, execution) come to life.
- Working for the third largest spirits company in the World with a broad portfolio of brands.
- Work in most important Beam-Suntory market in the United States with exposure to national programming and opportunity to connect with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a company dedicated to the development of our people.
- Distributor Management is a plus
- Understanding of New York laws and market practices
- Key customer relationships a plus
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.