LUXURY SPECIALIST- PHILADELPHIA
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in [[filter7]] , [[filter2]] .
The Luxury Specialist role is to grow our brands in beacon accounts, influence those who influence the general public, and elevate the perception and reputation of Beam Suntory as a producer of luxury spirits and experiences.
This is a great opportunity because...
- Opportunity to directly influences key on premise owners, bartenders and influencers
- Work with premium brands in high priority on premise influential accounts
- Entrepreneurial approach to brand building encourages organic development of marketing opportunities with luxury trademarks and high profile influencers/celebrities
- Collaboration with local Beam sales and marketing team, distributors, and influential trade personnel
- Participation in the EDGE initiative at Beam Suntory
- Serve as a Business Development Manager for top tier lighthouse accounts, acting in a dual capacity of being an avid brand advocate and an effective salesperson. Role must consistently balance the commercial realities and priorities with brand engagement. Key success factors:
- Buyer Motivation (Mutually profitable & beneficial relationship with account)
- Bartender Support (USBG relationship)
- Influencer Development (200 Key Influencers)
- Non-Premise/Luxury Trademark Partnerships (1X per quarter)
- Responsible for developing high value, profitable relationships with key account universe of influential on premise accounts.
- Identify and maintain a list of top tier influencers that drive thought leadership with millennials; create engagement plan to create influencer advocates for our brands.
- Conduct regular visits of assigned accounts to ensure optimal positioning of Beam Suntory brands and successful activation of key programs and initiatives.
- Win the minds and hearts of customers, consumers, and influencers with compelling storytelling about the craft and heritage of our brands. Must be a passionate and charismatic presenter.
- Exhibit expertise and detailed knowledge of the portfolio and insight on history, production and trends across spirits categories.
- Develop customized consumer and trade experiences that effectively drive demand.
- Follow through with distributors to identify and secure distribution, menus, and promotions for relevant Beam Suntory brands in influential key accounts.
- Establish relationships with key trade, including the local USBG Chapters, to seed brands within the influential community.
- Leverage local PR, social media, and relationships with key influencers to drive awareness and advocacy of Beam Suntory brands.
- Partner with Field Marketing to develop custom POS and execute consumer and trade events.
- Leverage Ambassadors to deliver industry leading educational seminars, driving brand advocacy through staff trainings and consumer events.
- Understand the competitive landscape and work to gain competitive advantage though creative programming, menu placements, promotions, and events
- Work closely with Luxury Commercial Marketing to adhere to the five tenets of Luxury in all events and activities in the marketplace.
- Work with local Commercial Operations Manager to utilize analytical tools to evaluate performance, identify opportunities, and assess ROI.
- Leverages BI and T&E to plan and manage spend against account opportunities
- Education- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of experience- 2-5 years of experience in the Alcoholic Beverage industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in the Alcoholic Beverage industry
- General Sales experience
- Excellent influencing skills
- Commercial Mindset
Additional qualifications desired:
- Previous industry experience at distributor, other supplier, or bar staff at key on premise account
- Experience with Luxury brands or events with proven credibility and relationships with the high-end community (influencers)
- Strong reputation with key account personnel, local influencers, distributor and/or industry trade groups
- Creative and stimulating advocate for the Beam Suntory brands
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Effective budget management capabilities
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.