Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Clermont, GIC
- Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Experience in customer service
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to insure prompt pickup and delivery of orders
- Work closely with other functions to streamline processes and coordinate efficient order-to-cash process
This is a Great Opportunity because:
- This is a newly created position in which the successful candidate will be instrumental in developing processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Beam Suntory is the #3 global spirits provider.
- The Spirits industry has proven to be a growing industry with Beam demonstrating leadership especially in bringing innovative products (new bourbon offerings) and new brands (Skinnygirl) to market.
- This is an opportunity in a dynamic environment with a combination of improving effectiveness of ongoing processes and designing new supply chain flows for new products.
- Our worldwide activity will give exposure to both domestic and international activity.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to gather, evaluate, and present data.
- Familiarity with mainframe ERP systems (SAP experience desired)
- Experience working with databases including development of new databases, usage, and custom queries.
- Knowledge of general business, geography and import/export/domestic regulations
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.