FINANCE MANAGER ALLIANCES & EMERGING EMEA (M/F)
The Beam Suntory Germany GmbH with seat in Frankfurt is one of the leading companies for Marketing and distribution of premium spirits on the German market. The portfolio of brands of Bourbon include Jim Beam, in Germany, No.1* Whisk(e)y Brands such as Jim Beam Double Oak, Jim Beam Signature Craft, Jim Beam Black, red STAG by Jim Beam, Jim Beam Honey, Jim Beam Devil’s Cut, Maker’s Mark, Jim Beam Rye, Knob Creek Rye, Laphroaig, The Ardmore, Bowmore, Auchentoshan, Glen Garioch, Highland Park, The Macallan, The Glenrothes, Teacher’s, The Famous Grouse, Kilbeggan, Connemara, The Yamazaki, The Hakushu und Hibiki. Furthermore, the Portfolio includes well known brands such as Courvoisier Cognac, Sipsmith Gin, Sourz, Brugal Rum, Sauza Tequila, Midori Liqueur und Bols Liqueurs. Beam Suntory Germany, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Beam Suntory Inc.
To support our international Finance Team located in Frankfurt/ Main (Germany), we are searching for a
Finance Manager Alliances & Emerging EMEA (m/f)
The responsibility of the Alliances & Emerging EMEA Finance Manager is to:
- Lead the Alliances & Emerging EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
- Work as an effective business partner for the Country Leads and the Regional Leadership Team, ensuring adequate control and forecast accuracy.
- Oversee all Alliance entities within the region.
- Drive business projects and working together with colleagues from other functions (legal, marketing, sales, HR etc.).
- Be a (disciplinary) line manager, coach and role model for Financial Analysts in the team.
The region consists of 100 countries and offers a very diverse range of experience.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- Business Partner to Alliances & Emerging EMEA Markets
- Act as the key person for annual budgets, forecasts, LE processes and strategic plan.
- Partner the commercial teams to identify and manage the Risks and Opportunities of the business. Provide choices to secure annual target delivery.
- Track investment performance with ROI analysis to support business decision.
- Partner the commercial team in their annual negotiations providing financial insight and securing alignment to strategy.
- Lead processes to implement effective Ways of Working with distributors (Joint Plan agreement, A&P related processes, pricing strategy execution).
- Provide relevant and accurate financial analysis to support RTM strategies.
- FP&A Alliances & Emerging EMEA
- Lead BU Planning, Forecasting and Reporting Calendar ensuring all are made on time, accurate and in the most simple and efficient way.
- Consolidate the financials across the region (on going Risks & Opportunities, Forecasting, Budget, Strategic Plan) for both top-down and bottom-up.
- Understand the key business drivers and dynamics of each markets to provide a) quality comments alongside the financial reporting and b) opportunities to balance volatilities.
- Coordinate resource allocation process within the region to max out revenue realization and profitability.
- Be the knowledgeable one point of contact for finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Be a key player in building a strong and efficient finance team. Coach team from good to great. Promote a rewarding and motivating working environment.
- Drive continuous improvement to achieve best in class team, challenge the status quo.
Key sills &competencies
- Master Degree in Business, Finance or Economics.
- Experience of minimum 6-8 years in a Finance Business Partner environment and decision support, FP&A, Budgeting and Forecasting, consolidation.
- Exposure to international environments.
- Line Manager experience required.
- FMCG experience preferred, Beverage Alcohol background of advantage.
- Fluent in English language (speak, read, write). German is a plus.
- Position is based in Frankfurt with limited travel.
Key sills &competencies
- Analytical expertise; able to extract key information from complex and diverse data.
- Result-oriented and able to set priorities to be effective (doing the right things).
- Being agile and effective, as the business is volatile and decisions need to be made quickly.
- Exceptional communication skills and articulate financial matters in simple language.
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable in their approach, ability to develop strong relationship in a culturally diverse environment.
- Able to challenge senior leaders in a constructive and business oriented way.
- Positive mindset, can-do mentality and resilience to ambiguity.
- Problem-solving strength, able to discover new ways of approaching issues.
- Awareness of the big picture - how strategies and tactics do work.
- Strong Excel skills and IT affinity. Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze data.
- Managing and developing direct reports. Genuinely caring about the team in driving professional and personal development. Effective team coaching.
- Integrity and ethics as a cornerstone of behavior.
- Leading a team of Financial Analyst(s), based locally and/or remotely, reporting into this role.
You have a strong interest to operate in an international environment? You are looking for a position which enables you to realize your capabilities and which challenges you in a positive way? You belong to the best of your profession, you work target-orientated and you are a team-player? Yes?! Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents in English or German - including your earliest possible date of entry and salary expectations via our online career center (Job ID 14461).
For more information about the company, our brands and our social responsibility please visit www.beamdeutschland.de, www.beamsuntory.com and www.drinksmart.com.
*Quelle: The Nielsen Company, LEH + DM August 2017