BRAND AMBASSADOR, SIPSMITH
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Florida
Brand Ambassador, Sipsmith Siplomat
- Develop and execute a business development plan with local teams that will secure quality distribution, high profile menu placements and events that will significantly raise the profile of Sipsmith within key cities in this region.
- Lead staff trainings and ride along to support sales and distributor partners to drive brand sell-in
- Win the minds and hearts of customers, trade and consumers with compelling storytelling about the craft and heritage of Sipsmith.
- Exhibit expertise and detailed knowledge of Sipsmith; candidate will be sought after by trade and press influencers for insight on history, production and category trends.
- Deliver industry leading educational seminars – must be a passionate and charismatic presenter.
- Be the face of the brands and develop a presence in regional PR
- Spokesperson for the brands at headline events winning over the hearts and minds of consumers
- Lead and support activation at key industry events
- Provide insights and feedback loop to the business
- Integral role in the planning cycle with Brand and Commercial Marketing Team and external agency stakeholders
- Support Luxury Specialist sales personnel via mentorship to ensure they develop their expertise on Sipsmith and the broader Gin category.
This is a Great Opportunity because:
- Opportunity to contribute to the continued growth and legacy of Sipsmith gin in the USA; one of the newest members of the Beam Suntory portfolio
- Individual will have exposure and collaborate cross functionally with Sipsmith’s distillery and brand teams as well as Beam Suntory’s field marketing and commercial teams to bring Sipsmithian seminars and events to life with the USA’s most influential accounts
- Increase trade and consumer awareness and build brand equity for one of the most revered super premium and hand crafted gins in the world
Qualifications & Experience
- Education- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of experience- Professional individual with at least 5 years’ experience in related field with a strong hospitality and/or sales background, 3+ years of experience within the alcohol industry preferred
- Industry experience- Excellent spirits knowledge and a good knowledge of the wine and spirit (particularly gin category) desired.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – must be a proactive self-starter
- Travel - 25% to selective focus markets out with Florida
- Genuine passion for Sipsmith, with extensive gin knowledge
- Persuasive communicator, must possess strong public speaking and excellent presentation skills
- Independent individual with competitive drive
- Time management and analytical capabilities
- Effective budget management capabilities
- Strong sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A strong sense of the bar & restaurant industry and knowledge of the three tier system
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.